Saturday, March 19, 2016

Nephews' Birthday Party (5th and 1st)

My sister had a combined birthday party for both my nephews this year. My older nephew is turning 5 in April and my younger nephew turned 1 in February. I headed back home for their Batman and Robin themed party. Grandpa made sugar cookies again this year. Grandma and I did all the icing of the cookies. We did blue and yellow Batman bats. They turned out great (see pics below). I made cards for both boys. They had a great time at the party.






Older Nephew's Card


Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White Card Stock, Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper and Old Olive Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Brights Collection
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps - Bird Greetings Sweet Birdday Digital Image
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red
Accessories: Brights Brads - Tempting Turquoise

Younger Nephew's Card


Paper: Regal Rose, Island Indigo, Shimmery White Card Stock, Pool Party Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack In Color 2011-2013 and Confetti Paper
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps - Cupcake Teddy Digital Image
Markers: Soft Suede, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Pool Party, So Saffron, Island Indigo and Early Espresso
Accessories: Balloon Punch and Petal Pink Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment