Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I'm an Aunt again

I'm so excited!!! My sister had another baby boy on Tuesday, February 17th. So I'm an aunt again! I sent my new nephew some clothes and of course had to get some stuff for my older nephew too. Below are the cards I made for both my nephews that I sent with the gifts.


New Nephew's Card
Paper: Hello Honey, Whisper White Card Stock and Black & White Paper Pad
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Baby Bumblebee
Markers: Ivory and Hello Honey
Accessories: Oval Die Cut, Ticket Duo Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Neutrals Designer Button - Basic Black, Paper Snips, Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots



Older Nephew's Card
Paper: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Night of Navy and Whisper White Card Stock
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps - Wee One Cowboy Howdy Digital Image
Markers: Blush Blossom, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel, Summer Starfruit, Real Red, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black and Gold Glitter Pen
Accessories: Star Die Cut and Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment