Sunday, July 29, 2012

Anniversary Cards 2012

Both my parents and my sister and brother-in-law celebrated their anniversaries this weekend. These are the cards I made for them. I used some cute Tiddly Inks digital images. My sister loves vampires, so I thought she would love this vampire image. My mom loves daisies so I made sure I incorporated some into her card. I really love how both these cards turned out.



Sister and Brother-in-law's Card
Paper: Basic Black, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Together Forever and Tiddly Inks - Vampire Forever Digital Image
Markers: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray and Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels and Raven Lace Trim




Parents' Card
Paper: Barely Banana, Shimmery White, Whisper White Card Stock and Oops-A-Daisy Den Daisies Paper
Stamps: Tiddly Inks - You and Me Digital Image
Markers: Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Marina Mist, Barely Banana, Crumb Cake, Bordering Blue and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. Both are very pretty Lori! I love the greens in the first one and the added daisy paper is real cool in the second! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet anniversary cards - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html

    ReplyDelete